Plainfield Recreation Department & Senior Center
Skip to nav
Participants of this camp must be enrolled in the Plainfield Public Schools’ Enrichment Academy
Plainfield Memorial School
Tuesday, July 6 - Friday, July 30 8:30am - 4:30pm
Regular drop-off takes place at PMS 8:20-8:40am
Regular pick-up takes place at PMS 4:15-4:35pm
Extended Day Options:
Early Drop-off is only available on Mondays and Fridays. Drop-off takes place at Shepard Hill between 7:00am - 8:15am. Campers will be bussed to PMS for the start of camp at 8:30am
Late Day Pick-up is available everyday. Pick-up takes place at Shepard Hill between 4:30 - 5:30pm. At the end of each camp day, campers will be bussed from PMS to SHE for late day pickup.
Tuesday July 6 - Friday July 16 No camp on Monday July 5
Monday July 19 - Friday July 30
- All campers and staff will have their temperature checked at the start of each day.
- Staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Campers will be required to wear masks inside but do not have to while outside.
- Cohorts of 20 will be formed and will have 2-3 counselors assigned to that specific cohort for the entire two week session. Cohorts will not interact or mix throughout the session.
General Camp Info!
- One field trip per session and in-camp entertainment!
- Weekly trips to the Town Pool!
- Endless camp games!
- Camp Scholarship - Please contact us for additional information.
- Monthly Installments - Please contact us to schedule a payment plan.